- Divided & reorganized the "Operations" section into "Prototype Info" and "Modeling Info & Ideas"
- Added "Deja Vu" under the "Trains of Thought" section
- Added a whole new "Clinics & Presentations" section
- The "Modeling" section really got a workout:
- "Photos" section got filled in a
- "Projects" section now includes some of my modeling, including articles on:
- Building the Saybrook Tower Control Panel
- Modeling the New Haven's DERS-2b (RS-2) #0510
- Modeling the New Haven's DERS-1b (RS-1) #0669
- ProtoFreelancing the coal tower/conveyor at Valley Coal in Wethersfield
- Modeling the Mattabessett river bridge on the Berlin Branch
I'm trying to add content as much as I can, but it's a pretty daunting task. In a lot of ways, it's just a duplication of what's already on the blog - but it is more organized and user-friendly, and represents the "best of the best" from the blog. So even if you've been following the blog from Day One, you should be able to find the most important info without having to dig around too much (that's my main reason for maintaining the 'site, after all). And, assuming you haven't been following the blog from the beginning, you'll see some stuff at the website you probably haven't seen before.
So check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think, what you'd like to see added, and whatever other suggestions for improvement you might have.