I hope you enjoy exploring the site and will provide some feedback. To help you on your way, here are some quick tips/info to get you started...
- Be sure to check out the website - here you'll find a full track plan as well as additional info on the layout, construction particulars, prototype information, modeling projects, and LOTS of photos. Blog posts are automatically posted on the website homepage as well, so you won't miss anything if you bookmark the website and start there.
- Speaking of photos, click here for the quickest way to get a feel for what I'm trying to accomplish. There you'll find photos comparing real life scenes to how they're modeled.
- Check out the "About" links for more detailed information about the Valley Local project, and a bit about why I'm even doing this.
- The website is where the best content is most organized, but you can find a list of topics here on the blog by checking out "Topics" on the right hand side of the screen.
- Speaking of finding content, you can also search the blog by entering your search terms in the Blogger/Google search box at the top left corner of the screen.
- Finally, consider subscribing to the blog by entering your email address in the "Receive Posts Automatically" box on the upper left part of the screen - that way you'll be notified whenever there's something new.
- Don't forget to check out the other great blogs that are listed on the left side of the page. There are a lot of talented folks there that you're sure to find informative as well as entertaining.
Thanks for taking the time to look around - and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see more of and especially let me know if you have any information or photos that will help make this project better. Thanks again for stopping by!